View Single Post
Unread 1 Feb 2016, 19:56   #69
ChronoX

ChronoX has a spectacular aura aboutChronoX has a spectacular aura about
Re: R65. Who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
When asked to give information on the BF planet closed, or giving information who owned the BF both wich was g-lined alongside the bot army during EORC, or simply just telling who had allied Titans(the bot tag ingame wich got closed) from the BF tag.
As HC he had access and information to answer all of these question, but he choose not to so he could protect himself/his friends.
When i showed him the scan links with the bots that tried to FC my planet on a occasion that round, a FC wich was organized by Rogues/carDi, he laughed and said that they were surely not of BFs doing. So it was prolly very satisfactioning for him knowing that BF was not the only cheaters out there getting caught doing something stupid.
“You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in Bitcher's court of law. You have the right to an attorney.
If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?

No, Bitcher.

I think you're confusing me with someone else, as I never speak to you. like ever. Also, I never ever said I wanted to become a multihunter, you're probably confusing me with someone else.