Thread: r30 ship stats
View Single Post
Unread 25 Dec 2008, 21:42   #35
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: r30 ship stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
the thief wasnt that shit in comparison to the cutl though,was it? And this combo can give kickass additions to a cath fleet.. So make it shit plz.
If we could find a round in recent memory when cath have been overpowered I'd be more concerned but yeah I'll keep an eye on it.

Quote:
regarding the cutl, well I dont know. at a first glance I d prefer it as fi if I went zik myself. Mainly to strengthen the sair while prodding cutl. Make the interceptor CO! would be more useful ship then. As it is, I dont see it being built way too much.
Yeah woo, overpower my race!