Thread: r30 ship stats
View Single Post
Unread 24 Dec 2008, 21:06   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: r30 ship stats

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...JhZY38mC7PJ8Dw I forgot to post the actual link heh. (I've noticed for some bizzare the cath stealer doesn't have the t1 copied across, that should be de.

Quote:
Whats being done to Xan's to stop them being OP?
10% of all xan ships will randomly implode per tick. Srsly.

Obviously I'm aware of problems like xan being gud, I'm the one who's been pointing out how ****ing virtually impossible it is for xan to be underpowered for god knows how long now.

Quote:
Can we get a zik fi/co anti-bs/cr? I miss the days of a million zik fi anti-cr to use against cats
Yeah I too miss the days when zik were horrifically overpowered but for obvious reasons I'm going to try and avoid going down that path!

I'll try and say a bit more about my reasoning here. Essentially I wanted each race to be playable and interesting in more than one way, as in there's more than one way of playing it. To do this there are more ships in these stats than previous ones but they're also a bit more condensed into particular classes. Originally I was hoping to add more classes/different types of ships but unfortunately this isn't doable.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 24 Dec 2008 at 22:09.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote