Thread: ALLY Round 78
View Single Post
Unread 29 Aug 2018, 11:32   #73
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice
Re: ALLY Round 78

Vip3r, heresy was successful and I done the job I needed to do, recruitment and attacks, I was demoted mid round, by specciee for sorting out a nap, as he was in charge of politics, and was for a number of rounds after, and he sucked at it, I was then shocked that he had demoted me and promoted kaiba, look how that turned out?

I then proceeded to leave heresy as I didn't want to work with specciee, what he failed to remember was I recruited 40 of the 60 players in our first round, and I was upset by his actions, so I simply caused no drama, left the alliance and went elsewhere.

You have to understand that I had many complaints about kaiba even being in the alliance by the players, Bastet was the only one to leave, but a lot were not happy, but I wanted to give him a chance to play as a normal player with no power, when kaiba has power in an alliance its a fail, and that's been proven many times.

I am not a good hc, and I won't ever claim to be, i also wont be doing it again, so I agree with you there.

Anyway, I will leave this here for you to reply in any way you'd like but you have to understand some of the things you were told by the heresy HCs about me (specciee), are/were over exaggerated and the full story was never really told.
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote