Thread: ALLY Round 78
View Single Post
Unread 14 Aug 2018, 07:10   #53
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: ALLY Round 78

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Oh ive noticed you sticky your square head into the forums a number of times, going on about drivel on how stuff used to be 10 years back. But your infact correct that i did maybe see you utter one word 30+ rounds ago in FAnG R45, in FAnG(the alliance I HCed to victory since history means so much to you), but uttering a word was the only thing you did that round. Your name was not mentioned for the entirety of the round and you did no work WHAT SO EVER.
Oh Butcher... out of interest do you even read your replies before you post them? I mean.. this took you what 2/3 days to reply to me in that time you couldn't even put together one single case against my post. I mean why are you even talking about fang in round 45? What relevance does this have to me? I wasn't even in Fang in round 45? So.. no wonder you didn't see me say much or contribute if I WASNT EVEN IN THE ALLIANCE YOU IDIOT! I mean.. how hard is it? Read my signature it cleary states 'Retired: R45' heck its even there in black and white for you and yet you still got it wrong! lol If you bothered to read the reply I made to you I was a HC when i was in Fang.. and it wasn't round 45! So where the heck did you even pluck that number/round from and whats that got to do with anything? I know it didn't have anything to do with your line 'the alliance i HCed to victory' as Fang didn't win the round in round 45..so again.. whats this got to do with anything i said? Maybe.. instead of posting replies with 0 relevance or 0 facts you might want to go back into that little cave you own.

Quote:
I dont want to see your brag list of whatever greatness you claim to have accomplished in any round prior to R47, as it has nothing to do with what i posted: "I have no memory of working with you, hearing your name being mentioned, or seeing your name on any top ranking list the past 30 rounds".
You are how ever free to post a new thread about the great achievements of the great Assman somewhere else.
Ok.. so you want to see my 'brag list' after round R47? Sure why not. If this then shuts you up as its within your '30 round' mark im more then happy to respond (see when I do it, i actually research my facts properly Butcher... you should try it some time! Also doesn't take me 2/3 days!) So.. lets do some maths. This round is 78. So 78 minus 30 = 48. Well done Butcher your 1 round off your insult with 47 but nice try. Anyway as i was saying you challenged me to prove my relevance in the last 30 rounds so here we are. In rounds 58 and 59 (yes back to back) do you know which alliance actually won those rounds? p3nguins did. And yes i hear you cry.. I was one of the original founders of p3nguins and was still HCing in p3nguins during those 2 rounds we won back to back. So... OMG does this mean i was actually relevant within your 30 rounds time frame? Maybe this might finally stop you from posting like a moron. According to your logic, you only have to be part of the HC team when the alliance wins to, what was it you said again? oh right.. 'lead it to victory'

Remind me though, according to your logic to matter in this game you actually have to either finish top 10 or win a round. So how many rounds have you actually won in your fantastic career? I must of forgot the fact you can put in loads of hard work within your alliance, DCing or BCing, recruitment, Paying for credits, scanning, doing politics... oh wait no the great Butcher has spoken! You must finish in the top ranks to matter within this game. Again... do you actually bother to read your posts back before you post? As you come across as a complete moron. Even other people on this thread are shooting holes in your replies.. and your answer back to them? Ah yes of course.. you just insult them and tell them to stop replying. Very mature of you.. its like arguing with a 4 year old.

Quote:
Its true that alliances like ND rarely give away their coord list if you ask, god knows why as it will be public the day afterwards anyways.
When the last 30 rounds did you go around asking other alliances for coord list after shuffle?
During this period ive been HC of FAnG, ODDR, ROCK and RainbowS, wierdly i have NO memory of you comming to me with this request? Why?
Why the heck would i come and ask you for a coords list? Believe me.. if i knew you were HCing an alliance id stay way away. See.. this is what i also dont understand Butcher. Shall i teach you on how to post? In one paragraph you tell me you can just go ask a HC for their coords list and they shall happily give it to you. Then on another part of your post you reference to how easy it is to gain intel via J scans and doing PROPER INTEL WORK so which is it? Do you do the lazy approach of asking the HC or do you do actual intel work? As im confused. I speak about the old ways (ie working for real intel and not every HC will just give it away) you tell me im wrong.. then tell me i can easily gain coords without asking HC for intel anyway... see YOUR POSTS MAKE NO SENSE! You contradict your own words!

Quote:
oh and ps, CLOWN, since your reply was so clowny that i had tears of laughter streaming down my face i thought it atleast would be common curtesy to try read it 3-4 times and reply in the least offensive matter possibole

You should rather stick to replying to stuff you have some kinda in field experince on, as this game develops each year in terms of how people interact and work together. The Fury leader slept with their coord list under his pillow r3, but i sincerly doubt Avenger or GM does the same thing today.
What? lol Since my reply was so clowny it had you in tears of laughter. Again.. how old are you? No.. it takes you so long to reply because your 1 brain cell cant compute fast enough. And even when it does.. you then reply to me with complete utter drivel! You bring up rounds which have 0 relivence to me or this argument we are currently having. You ignore the questions i pose to you about the fact we have rowed every round on these forums and you still are trying to deny you know who i am (again.. a complete moron) Also, you contradict yourself. So even your own posts dont actually make any points what so ever. You try to teach me how the new game mechanics apparently work, then reference back to the old ways WITHIN THE SAME POST! lol Butcher bless you... maybe you should take 4 days this time to read my reply and then you might actually come up with some better material?

Lets face it Butcher your only known in this game for being a forum troll. And a bad one at that. Your claim to fame isnt becuase you HCed any alliance to victory. Its also not that you have actually won any rounds in PA history. Its the fact you come to these forums day in and day out and post either very bad propaganda (ie you havent a clue ironicly whats going on within the game you claim i know nothing about) or, you reply to posts like a child. Either telling them to be quiet (becuase they are proving you wrong and you dont like it or cant come up with an actual reply to them) or posting just complete drivel.

And yes.. i do apologise to the rest of this thread as i did say i wouldn't actually reply to Butcher but i couldn't resist.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 14 Aug 2018 at 07:19.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote