View Single Post
Unread 17 Dec 2008, 02:57   #21
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold
Re: Exception system a huge failure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire View Post
First off, an alliance runs more than 1 raid a day, hitting more than 1 alliance a day.
So this is no problem at all.
It wasnt about hitting an certain alliance, but hitting the same gal, if u have read the first part u quoted you woulda seen that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbe
Basicly this means if 2 people is in same alliance, they cant target same galaxy in raids more than 3 times i a week.
And seeing many alliances cant target more then 1 gal pr raid this is a valid issue tbh. (note that this isnt a problem for me(!) but i took this topic up for the overall playerbase.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
If this rule wasn't in place, I am pretty sure we will see more support planets than anyting else.. again.. Is this a place we wanna go?
The issue wasnt to remove the rule, but to alter it a tad.
Like attacking same galaxy in raids/defending same planet in alliance/galaxy more than the 3 times a week you are restricted to now, should be allowed.
You dont need to remove the limit by defending/teaming up with eachother, just the attacking/defending same galaxy and defending same planet (ingal or out of gal.)

VisioN Forever!

Last edited by tobbe; 17 Dec 2008 at 03:07.
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote