View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2006, 23:57   #12
Fr0sten
Fear - HC

Fr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these partsFr0sten is infamous around these parts
Re: Wanted: Marketing Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
In order to improve our ability to spread Planetarion, we would like to recruit a marketing assistant to seek out sites that Planetarion could be freely shown. This job may also involve helping myself and Chef develop the portal to be more "marketing friendly".

Previous experiance is not required, but would be useful. The most important thing about any succesful candidate would be having the drive and motivation to increase the game's player base.

This position will not require an NDA. To apply please email [email protected] with a CV and covering letter (none of this needs to be hugely formal). Only candidates invited to interviews will be contacted. Applications must be received by 7th October 2006.
Ehem! I think there is something like this already? > #PAAdvertising ! <

But gr8 idea Kal I tried doing this myself and to be honest its very hard work! Who ever does apply for this job I hope you are dedicated enough and have quite a few hours free to go web surfing for good websites....

I would also reccommend you check there alexia rankings ie.. we dont want a website that only gets visited once in a blue moon :P

#Fear on NetGamers

irc://irc.quakenet.org/planetarion
Fr0sten is offline   Reply With Quote