Thread: Petition
View Single Post
Unread 20 Oct 2014, 07:12   #16
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Petition

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
If some are burned out for doing free stuff, then they should step down and let others who might/will volounteer for it. Why should everyone suffer because of these persons not bothering? And yet they need to have this "power/role". It is destructive for the game and community.

Only thing you explain is a small fraction of a larger picture, and imo my point still stands. As these people can be replaced for the sake of those who do cares.
We struggle to find someone to make a decent set of stats, what on earth makes you think we can find a competent mh leader or team??

I assume this basically is your application to be one yes??

I don't actually believe Ace does a bad job, I think his hands are tied on a lot of stuff and he gets no praise for anything he does so why frankly should he give a ****??

Zeke is completely right in what he says, the MH team is the least of our concerns right now..... Vision, investment and leadership from the PA team is.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote