View Single Post
Unread 24 Nov 2005, 15:21   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I honestly don't *believe* this.

It's pretty hard to love attention when it comes from dribbiling spastics such as these people. I just find it astonishing that either someone cares to put the effort into a troll as elabourate as this, or there actually are people out there who are sufficiently mentally incapable that they believe a mod on the forum of a defunct online space-themed spreadsheet game is the real Marilyn Manson.

I mean, we may have discovered a whole new species of mongchop here. Doesn't that deserve a thread?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote