View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 20:30   #198
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalipso_ View Post
hahaha... how did i know u would quote that.... but u forgot in what context i posted that... let me remind you;

so u are saying everyone who ever attacked ult got the same attention as bows this last days?

P.s. Get rid of all this hatred... its just a game...nothing more, nothing less

Oh dear, seems someone needs a lesson on revisionist history. You see, you said Ult needed to make it harder on themselves, so it was, in your definition, more "fair". My response was to ask you if you think I should quit PA, since me being a def planet only, I don't contribute to the score, or the attack power, but make it easier to protect our roids and fleets, thus if you want it harder on Ult, me quitting would do just that. To which you responded that that if a "fair play" would make me quit, than I should. So, again, we return to the fact that you are asking others to change their game play to suit your desires. You literally said that if me quitting made it more fair, I should. Its right there, you can read it as well as I.

And it seems like maybe you're new around here, because if you had seen Ult in previous rounds, yes, we do this to a lot of alliances, all the freaking time. you guys just drew the short straw this time.

P.S. The only thing I hate is people trying to dictate how I should spend my game time, just to make their experience better. Imagine if you were a kid, playing in a sandbox, and another kid demanded that you only use the bucket with a hole in it, instead of the good bucket, because otherwise they don't have as much fun with their sandcastle building experience as you do. It’s your bucket, not theirs, but they cry and pitch a fit because you won't inconvenience yourself for them. *Thats* what your complaint equates to, and winy brats like that are a bane to society and a product of bad parenting.

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote