View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 19:34   #196
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalipso_ View Post
pls do tell me, where i wrote u should quit ? … if i remeber right u were the only one mentioning that and even poiting me into this direction...

I have no problem with ult attacking bows or any other smaller tag... its a part of the game... but i do have a problem when it turns out to be a 5 days long personal vendetta or in other words overkill...as i see no point in that really.

But i do thank you for a „normal“ response, bades on the facts rather than feelings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalipso_ View Post
well if a "fair play" would make u quit, than be my guest
See, you equate your way with "fair play" so either we play your way, or we can quit. You can't complain about peoples tactics being "unfair" when we are all bound by the same rules, without coming across as saying "my way or the highway" You are trying to tell people how to play a game so that you have a better experience. Try that on Xboxlive or some such and report back how many times they tell you they screwed your relative in response. Just because we don't do that, doesn't mean we accept our gameplay being dictated any more than they do.

Btw, having a "problem" with a 5 day long attack, after participating in one of your own, seems a bit hypocritical.

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote