View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2017, 14:23   #184
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
First of all i would love to you to kick out all the cheaters. For rounds others(not me) has been whining about zwans being a cheater, ult claimed he aint, and that there is no cheaters in Ult.
Once your HC for the last 20 years finaly gets closed, nobody knows anything about why he got closed?

You should know that how we won was always more important than winning at all for me in the past, and i would leave a winning alliance to go back to fighting for ranks again.
You arnt having "a NAP", you are having them all at the moment.
If you go into the round seeing that Ult got 100 members, while the rest is at 50, do you realy need to start the first week off by naping/making deals with another 200 planets?

If you are as strong as you are now, do you need to make it any worse with doing stuff that you can avoid like NAPing FL/HR/VGN/KittenZ/FAnG/CT/p3ng/ND and giving a safe haven for cheaters like zwans and brasil?
Hahahahahahahaha

You know how many rounds I have seen you, and "others" complain about whatever alliance that is winning, having cheaters? 71 rounds. And I didn't even start til r3. Thats always the easy fallback for you, like if we kicked a member, suddenly Ult would collapse. You seemingly have a list of demands for how we should play, hoping to give yourself just a tiny little step up, like somehow you'll be able to increase your performance 500% by bringing us down 1% I hate to break it to you, but it doesn't work that way. You'll still complain, and just find other reasons to claim we're playing "unfair" as an explanation of why we win.

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote