View Single Post
Unread 9 Aug 2006, 00:57   #42
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Spelling equals intelligence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
could you give an actual reason why your 'alternative perspective' is the right one and the perspective shared by the other 6 billion 'tractable, flexible, and well-informed' entities on the earth is wrong?

i'm honestly curious.
6 billion people do not agree with you. There's an ongoing debate about the topic among evolutionary biologists, anthropologists, psychologists, and sociologists. Again, I know I am sounding like a broken record here, but it is true, not every culture has the same concept of 'intelligence'. In fact, not every individual within the same culture has the same ideas about what is or isn't intelligence. You can not measure it, for one (IQ tests measure social status competence and knowledge), and you can not get people who study the thing to even agree to a definition of what the word means or what traits exhibit it.