View Single Post
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 22:05   #38
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of
Re: Spelling equals intelligence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by neptis arcos
quazok please leave me out of this. I do not appreciate my name being used in arguments without my permission even then i do not like it
so i will ask once nicely please me out of it .

neptis
Another fine example to point by neptis. He starts his paragraph without capitalizing the first letter of the sentence, his spelling is much better, so he either started using spell check, or stopped being lazy. He uses a period at the end of the first sentence. The second sentence starts out with a capital 'I', very good spelling up until he uses the lower case 'i', and finishes off without punctuation. I don't know if the next line is either a continuation of the previous, a new paragraph or what, but no capitalized first letter, didn't capitalize the 'i' again, and uses punctuation, even if he does make a slight error of the space before it.

This is probably by far the best post I've seen by him, so the question isn't whether or not he is more intelligent, the question is what brought about the change. Is he less ignorant now because of being bashed about his poor spelling and he finally decided to go about figuring out tools to make it look better; has he stopped being as lazy and careless with his spelling; or has he stopped treating the forum like a chat room and realized he can't get away with the far less formal stylization that is common and acceptable?