View Single Post
Unread 8 Aug 2006, 20:19   #29
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Spelling equals intelligence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
I sometimes resort to calling people 'stupid.' But I don't believe it has anything to do with some nonexistent characteristic called intelligence. More than likely it is a combination of ignorance, stubborness, intractable laziness of the mind, a different way of thinking about things, different priorities, psychological deviance, and more.
the ability to think in an ordered and rational process is integral to intelligence.

so an intelligent person would see that "a combination of ignorance, stubborness, intractable laziness of the mind, a different way of thinking about things, different priorities, psychological deviance, and more" must equal idiocy. Therefore the combinations of the opposite characteristics must equal intelligent.