Thread: Case Fans
View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2003, 21:48   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
I am limited to purchasing 80mm fans, as I don't want to bother with enlarging the existing holes. The Papst ones on overclockers.co.uk are 32 dBa, and I'd be getting six of them (although only using 5).

Does anyone know what the overall noise level of all the fans would be?
I'm almost certainly wrong but I'd say '32db'. Just make sure when you're fitting them you buy some rubber grommets too, it'll limit the vibration from the fan hitting your case which serves only to cause more noise.

Also make sure you've got rounded IDE cables etc, and consider 7v modding the fans if you don't go the baybus route.