View Single Post
Unread 21 Sep 2007, 23:28   #12
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Re: PA player burnout, how to prevent it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
So i did sign up a planet, allthough slightly late but I had a good day and was looking forward to some regular xp whoring, but then all my enthusiasm faded. I simply couldnt be assed to login, nor to bother doing anything with my planet. So my planet sits there (probably in c200 by now) paid for, but I dont feel like playing.

So this thread here feels abit like sitting at an AA meeting, struggling to stand up and say: Hi everyone, im Kargool and im a PA burnout.

I simply dont feel its fun anymore, all the hassle with logging in each night in order to do slightly good, and all the hassle with "caring" about your galaxy etc etc and trying to find an alliance to play for. Yes Mistwraith, i let you down, feel horrible but I simply dont feel motivated for playing. I cant even be bothered to login on irc

Anyone else who feels like this?

And does anyone have any tips or hints or simply some cheering up comments to rekindle the flame of PA love in me?
dont feel horrid, i dont mind

from a POV of having many times i've hit *the wall* its wanting to be with the people around you that pushes you through the barrier .
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote