View Single Post
Unread 14 Mar 2010, 17:28   #24
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Buddy packs/private galaxies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
I feel that I do in fact have some knowledge on which to base my very imprecise estimate.
No, because you are not outlining the reasons for your estimation. For example at the end of the day your skills can be as good as possible when the stuff you have to face is Codethulhu in which case your estimate can become annoyingly far off.

Last edited by Heartless; 14 Mar 2010 at 17:35.
Heartless is offline   Reply With Quote