View Single Post
Unread 29 May 2010, 13:17   #12
Nitz

Nitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to allNitz is a name known to all
Re: Gameplay Changes

To be honest my major issue with the current gameplay changes is that they make the game almost too easy and therefore becomes less fun to play for me personally and it rewards casual playing. I'd love to see it a bit more detailed with changes to the tech tree and attacking/defence options.

Saying that the community is the best thing in this game and I would love to see it grow with new/returning players over what i wrote above.

Iin turn requires the game to be more casual and I have no problem with that, the issue I have is that if you make these changes I want to see the new players appearing which they are not. You either do two things:

1) Make the gameplay more fun for the existing crowd here so they stick around for as long as possible (short term view with no long term prospects)

2) Make the game more casual so that you attract new players (long term view with long term prospects) However, if you are going this route then actually get the new players joining with marketing etc.

For those saying the game is not ready yet and marketing it wasted then get the stuff making the game more casual together but implement all at once whilst running it alongside a marketing campagin to get the people in once you are ready, don't alienate the people still playing whilst at the same time achieving nothing.

Like mz said earlier in this thread I believe there seems to be no idea of where the game is going long term and at the moment its all half house. Lack of communication doesn't help us see the bigger picture (if there is one)
Nitz is offline   Reply With Quote