Thread: Top 5 Comedians
View Single Post
Unread 27 Feb 2008, 14:28   #44
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Top 5 Comedians

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
well i dont think he can be any worse than ricky gervais. what he did wasnt even standup, all he did was
1) makes jokes about a cripple (ironically of course!)
2) retell some bullshit 'anecdotes' about mates being caught having a wank or people shitting themselves on trains that i heard in the school playground 15 years ago
3) rip off lee and herring from when they did the fable sketch on fist of fun in the mid 90s

just baffles me how people thing he's good at standup comedy (admitedly his other shows might have been better, i havent bothered watching them)
Funnily enough, I saw his stand up first and didn't like it. Then I saw the Office and it was great. I think you appreciate the stand-up better once you've seen his other work.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote