Thread: Top 5 Comedians
View Single Post
Unread 21 Feb 2008, 16:00   #33
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Top 5 Comedians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Nonsense. His social observation is second to none. If you didn't have a northern working class upbringing then you probably won't be able to relate to his act, but that would seem to me to be a pretty weak basis on which to dismiss him entirely. There are plenty of southern/ethnic commedians who I don't really 'get', but I can respect their stuff.
I'm pretty sure that none of the comedians I listed are from Wales, yet I 'get' their comedy. The problem with Peter Kay is that he's just not that funny. Period.

His social observation is trite. 'Don't people dance at funny at weddings?' It's hardly at the cutting edge of comedy.

His jokes come from the 1980s. I can relate to what he says but it's just not funny. I've watched his stand-up DVD, Pheonix Nights and Max and Paddy. The guy is just not that funny.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.

Last edited by All Systems Go; 21 Feb 2008 at 16:06.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote