Thread: Mehh
View Single Post
Unread 17 Sep 2010, 16:41   #225
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mehh

Paisley, how many times do you need to be told that the end of the ND nap wasn't solely my doing? I didn't "go against" anybody. LordN had already taken a step back and EVERYONE ELSE agreed to ending the ND nap, up to and including Sun_Tzu. And, btw, LordN lacks the communication skills to be left in charge of politics. Otherwise it'd be very much a "fk you, I'll kill you all" policy we adopted.

I didn't say "**** you two, I know better" in any sense of the word. Yes, I wanted to end the nap and have a bash at NewDawn a lot sooner than it actually happened, but as I tried to explain to DZ just because I wanted to do something, doesn't mean I was going to do it. First and foremost I have far too much respect for everyone I'm working with this round (especially tzu/lordn) to do something against their wishes. I'm not selfish enough to act without having the backing of the people I'm (still) working with first.