Thread: rollback ?
View Single Post
Unread 1 Feb 2009, 15:54   #7
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: rollback ?

right lets put it like this.

You tried to remove the quests because people complained about that. Because others got more res which MIGHT of covered incs, in most cases people wouldnt of been able to prod it.

So now you **** up everyone who was attacking instead rather than just people who are to retarded to planet scan before they land.

Effectively you give large planets a far bigger advantage than the smaller ones.

Also, if we are waiting 24 ****ing hours why do we have a fleet recall, isnt the idea to be in the same situation as such. I certainly didnt have 3 fleets home at 11am. Hardly anyone ****ing did.

I know its standard proceedure but as far i was concerned so was not ****ing around with the game mid round and that was broken so why cant this retarded rule be changed mid round too.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote