Thread: r66 Changes
View Single Post
Unread 5 Mar 2016, 08:15   #22
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: r66 Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrikc View Post
I even quoted the part about BPs...

I think at the very least this is a change we can play with for a round. People act like a change like this is the end of the world and quite frankly it does their arguments a disservice.

Without a doubt though, this change makes it easier to defend, therefore harder to land, and landing is the part that makes people play. (and to preempt the inevitable, no I don't think my stats by themselves would be too defensive)
Your adressing my major concern with this change here. Stats that are too defensive will even more lead to a dull round. Id love to agree that the proposed set isnt too defensive, but i dont. With 2 metaclasses hitting 4 others wach, i dont think many can land against an organised fort. Specially as both metaclasses combined are covering against all 6 metaclasses. Go fr/de forts with good defense in your alliance and your very hard to roid. The stats issue was discussed in another tread though.

On a sidenote i dont think ult are the ones benefiting the most from those ally def fleets. But they will improve an excellent defence with it even more.

Fazit: Give us an offensive set to try the Feature

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote