View Single Post
Unread 14 Dec 2006, 17:27   #64
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 20 Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyous
*Edit: by 'inactive allies' I do not count Ascendancy, which was rather an excellent alliance which simply exploited the score system in such a way as not to play particularly actively.
I like how everyone who makes a general comment about alliances now has to give a little disclaimer discounting ascendancy, as they're the exception to every rule!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjor
it still a lotery and i think its no fun organisating a cluster with every1 fake nicking.
I won't be fakenicking! This means I can go into the cluster channel and everyone will be like "woh it's that amazing player tomkat we'd better let him control and run things and be in charge and fan him and feed him grapes" and then I can whore all the defence for myself