View Single Post
Unread 8 Oct 2016, 22:40   #5
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Round 69 PA mail from PA HQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Why would we need to be consulted beforehand?
Well maybe not consult but how about informing beforehand. There are several changes which do change how people will play the game. Not saying they are bad, but getting a heads up would be nice.

I am not sure if I like the alliance fleet limitation in conjugation with the alliance limit being 60 with 40 counting. The alliance fleet did make it nice for smaller less active alliances who now have a better chance of defending vs incomings at bad times. But now that they are limited to only 30 launches in a 24 hour period the bigger and/or more organized alliances will be able to drain alliance fleets quicker.

Making war more profitable is always good and the cov op change will help combat farm planets (hopefully). Or at least make it more obvious so hunters can now close planets easier.

@BButcher
Kindly go away. You always post things and try to derail the original post/topic with whatever axe you have to grind coming from that imaginary brain of yours.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote