Thread: Congrats ND
View Single Post
Unread 28 Aug 2011, 11:06   #126
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Congrats ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
I think the second statement says it all, I played only half way through last round. It appears completely disorganised, members doing what they want and kicking etc going on, as well as fake nicking etc on irc.
This is all I see of App. Maybe it is sad then that they are still going and should have moved on long ago.

I should point out, app are a difficult one for me.
I think they could be brilliant for the game. Last round was kept interesting because of politics and app certainly had a hand in that (I can't remember refreshing sandmans over and over again in the final week like I did with KIA).

They should be praised in the game. However, because of the whole 'we will let you win if you nap us or kill you' attitude they have, they aren't well liked.
I think that is a shame.

What you and ellonweb seems to not understand, is that Apprime always plays with the same attitude. We dont need to prove anything.
we limp along and do whatever seems fun to do in the momemt.
Seeing the current memberlist, it is full of people who have achieved a lot, put a lot of effort into the game in previous rounds, and currently just try to get some fun out of this dead game.

This has been the case for many rounds, and the fact Apprime has managed to win rounds after its prime in round35, says it all. We can if we want to, so why be such tryhards when trollhard is easier and more fun?

We only kick out people who repeatedly crash their fleet on sworn enemies, repeatedly put their planet over alliance, or are so ****ing prudent that they cant take the piss on IRC.

Trying to compare Apprime to anything that has ever played this game is simply hilarious. People who play there are not "joining the big league", they play there because its an interesting community to be a part of.

There might be stronger alliances in politics and military, but you can never beat an alliance that has nothing to prove. Not even on trollforums.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote