Thread: Congrats ND
View Single Post
Unread 27 Aug 2011, 18:24   #113
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Congrats ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Asc won 7 rounds
Apprime won 5 rounds

in my opinion, only those two alliances had, and still have, a long time influence on both politics and deciding who wins what.
1up/Exil were a force in their day and had a proper influence on politics from start to finish in one way or another.
Didn't exil win like 5/10 and 1up 4/8, asc on the other hand won 7/23(though looking 'only' at pawiki, and it looks like they played 14).
App won 5?/11.

And 1up/exil played when there were many more players and many more alliances than there are now.

I fully believe asc would 100%, they are quality and were one of only alliances ever to beat 1up, the other being exil), but had they been about in r11-20, would App have managed to win 5/11 rounds, or would they have lost to the other many alliances?

Also, is this conjecture? I mean, I don't know exactly but weren't quite a few members of asc also 1up? And I would guess that a fair few exil went onto apprime?
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote