Thread: Some facts.
View Single Post
Unread 12 Mar 2006, 06:21   #48
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Some facts.

I don't think many people are as pissed off with this situation as me. For alliance reasons and other reasons.

Regardless, whilst my respect for Rob and jester has now dwindled to an all-time low - it is wrong to frame jester for the speculation in this thread.

Ascendancy was not a master-plan by jester to win the round. I do not believe jester designed the stats with Ascendancy in mind (at least on a consicious level) although he has little to be proud about.

At least itt Rob admits he doesn't give a shit about the game or people within it ( regardless of who they are)

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote