View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 11:32   #266
Methedrine
wearing cheap sunglasses

Methedrine is on a distinguished road
Re: And so it begins ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
Np heartless, dont use your gimmick account.

However the discussion moved from the initial post to "we love ND" and waffles "you all stink cause bla bla"
The topic covered a different story and hence my request, otherwise we would only have 1 big topic on AD where we all can load our drivel down into.
On a sidenote i cant help your inability to read heartless, i think all viewpoints to this topic have been expressed over and over from all sides over the last 6 pages. Jonny made a nice summary a few pages back since then no new info no new twists and deffinately no new "news" have been posted apart from repeatingly stating the same.
Furthermore i didnt say we should stop any discussion, so why you point out the meaning of this term, other than showing off your ability to use a dictionary, seems odd to me.
If you reread my statement you will find further that i infact displayed both "sides" and gave informations handed in earlier this thread from mistu (if such a channel exist its not official) and from Kj and Sid about the log.

P.S. why hiding behind a fake account, too scared to reveal yourself ?
I do agree with you on the point that the discussion was driven away from its initial topic a bit, but it's no reason to close a thread, it's more reason to delete those off-topic comments thus the only reason for pointing out the things I did was to show you that closing a thread is the wrong approach on an issue.

P.S. who is this Heartless you are talking about? Just a question apart from the point that gimmick accounts should be deleted.