View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2010, 07:01   #16
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: p3nguins Round 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Willzzz: i have just watched the last rounds unlike yourself where in a game which is steadily losing it memberbase p3n tried to make a big comeback and tbh havent lived up to it - they have been going down the ranks every round and towards the end of last round were more inactive than ASS. Why should we beleive p3n will be any different next round when there are 2 new large allainces out there with better prospects for ppl to join
Just to clear some facts up here as mr Kaiba obviously knows nothing from 'watching' p3nguins as an alliance. Yes Willzzz is correct after a long chat with him i have decided its best to walk away from the game which i should have done a while ago. But mr kaiba do you even take notice of p3nguins ranks over the rounds? They were like this:

Round 32- p3nguins first round 2nd and 8 mil behind Apprime the leaders
Round 33- p3nguins Rank 3rd
Round 34- p3nguins worst ranked round which was 11th. The round where Euph broke off from p3nguins and created there own alliance. So we lost a lot of members
Round 35 - p3nguins ended 5th bounced back quite well tbh.
Round 36 - p3nguins ended 3rd.
Round 37 - p3nguins ended 10th and of course did slip down the ranks once again, however it had half the playerbase it had the previous round so of course its not going to be up there is it?

So.. not to of course insult VGN but i never even saw them in the top 10 in any of those rounds above (they didnt play some of them) So please stop reffering us to VGN. ASS also finished below us by a fair few ranks even though we ended 10th, so comparing us to Ass is also usless. Id worry more about your own alliance (ASS 2) and trying to get them into the top 10 without abusing this alliance. I have total faith in Willzzz been a former Legion founder even if he only has 15 members in this tag next round similar to how DLR played eventually you will see p3nguins return to the top flight. But as ive just proven kaiba your talking as you usally talk, utter shite.

Edit: I also forgot to add that kai also did apply to p3ng once through another member when he was still playing within ass, as he was fed up of the hc there apparently (his own words) So p3nguins wasnt over the hill then for him (1-2 rounds ago) So as Willzzz kindly asked you to back off i am now telling you too. p3nguins had a bad round last round however as proven above its not its worst. It might take a few rounds tbh to get p3ng back on top but hes the man to turn it back around after leading an alliance such as Legion (aka VtS) through the earlier years which was one of the most dominent alliances in PA history. So gud luck to them, and Willzzz yes mark is part of the orbit group. You might get crowly appear soon with 'i told you so' attitude. There mature like that

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 25 Jul 2010 at 07:18.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote