View Single Post
Unread 1 Aug 2006, 12:24   #14
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: This is why PA has no players left

I had a similar situation. I exiled about 5 times at the beginnig of the round (I signed up around tick 100 or so).

I ended up back in one of the galaxies I'd already been in so PMed Appoco and asked if he'd mind moving me. He randomly exiled me and luckily I ended up in a gal just outside the top 50 (which was a vast improvement on what I had been in).

Anyway, this one guy wrote loads on the gal forums and seemed to be active and helpful. I messaged him and told him I'm active etc and experienced, but that I wouldn't be on IRC for a day or so (mainly because I couldn't be bothered, but I didnt tell him that). He wrote back and we exchanged one or two mails.

Anyway, I went out that evening for about 2 hours.

I return and there's 1 mail from the GC saying "hello????? are you there???" and then another one about 1 hour later telling me I've been exiled for not coming on IRC. Apparently the guy I mailed didn't pass on my message (thanks!).

The bitch of it is the gal is quite a strong gal now and I know who the GC was who kicked me out (Exilition). Plonker!

The exile system has two main problems as I can see:

1. People using it to force themselves into super-gals with their mates, which is not what it was intended for (hi elviz & co!!!!).
2. People dropping the deadweight at the first opportunity, in the hope of getting someone "good".