View Single Post
Unread 20 Mar 2013, 22:40   #82
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Round 51 predictions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Ult are becoming a bit of a joke atm, zwan has alienated people and rumour has it some are returning to app.

ND wont find it easy after being given the win last round and fang, well that is anyones guess
Yes i kinda agree with you about Ultores, Zwan is black mark on them, but the quality they have in their memberbase and the way they play for each other means you cannot rule them out in a round like this.

ND is very dependant on who is calling the shots as i said, if MM is there then maybe they can do back to back wins, if he isnt or he is below his usual standards then they could get blown out the water.

Although it is the alliance i am in and therefore my opinion is swayed somewhat, the only alliance that i have heard solid 'we will be at full tag and we will play to win' from is TGV. Everyone else is fannying about claiming to be the 'New Fockers' or play some inactive round at half size, i dont beleive any of this. Everyone will be at proper size by tick 200 and it will same as usual from then on.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote