Thread: Run and hide
View Single Post
Unread 21 Mar 2011, 19:41   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Run and hide

No. It's a good thing because launching fleets at inactives to gain a better fleet bears no relevance to a wargame. It's a good thing because if ever the playerbase starts to increase they're much more likely to be the sort of people who would get farmed initially. It's a good idea because making even a few people quit at this stage of the game is a horrible idea.

it'd be worthwhile considering a scan that lets you know if someone has their fleet on run and hide or not as it doesn't make sense to actively punish people for being active enough to find inactives. Otherwise you're all just ****ing morons with less understanding of game design or construction than my right ass-cheek*.

*in fairness you probably know than my left ass-cheek, that dude is a total dumbass