View Single Post
Unread 28 Sep 2010, 16:06   #37
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Alliance Size for next round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
with a 40 player limit, there will be more alliances at the limit, if not more alliances, it means more competition... on the paper. And that's a positive step.

After I stopped my eyes from bleeding, which they were because of your post I am going to give it one last shot, you can also read other thread where this has been debated to death. You know, with arguments and logic!

When you reduce tagsize, it does not mean that people suddenly get the urge to start new alliances; 'normal' players do not suddenly turn into 'dcs' and 'hcs' or whatever you want to call them. They just stay normal players, but now without an alliance because their previous alliance kicked them because they were just that 'normal'.

So. STOP BEING A FREAKING RETARD. ALL OF YOU