View Single Post
Unread 14 Mar 2009, 13:38   #497
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
No it didn't take 4 days to rebuild. I did not go from 0 to 370 roids when I landed you. I already had 1400 roids when i landed you. It took 4 days to get repaid from the roids I capped off you. Not rebuild. Please see JBG's post for the difference.
When considering landings do you really think about profit/loss in terms of your total roidcount instead of the roids you gain from the attack? seirously? It's not like the roids you already have are goign to stop producing res if you don't cap more... This is so... :facepalm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
interesting analysis Mz, i reckon Omen will hit asc to be honest. If asc were to win this round, Omen as an alliance would have epically failed at this game, given that they were at war with asc for 1000 ticks. They won't like that thought, so they will hit asc. I think
Omen have been far better than both CT and ND so far, so no they haven't failed. If Omen weren't around I think Ascendancy would have run away with this round already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcChas View Post
It's that little word ... "yet".... that worries us.
Look, nobody is denying that Ascendancy will or are in a position to win. Ask any Ascendancy member bar Lok and we'll all tell you that the chance of us winning is 100%, and that after securing the win we'll travel across the world sleeping with the mothers (and possibly sisters) of every player who attacked us. People posting here are just saying that attacking us now is silly because CT are the ones with the huge lead and attacking us instead of them just hands them an undeserved win. CT deserve the win less than any other alliance in the top4 tbh, if Asc don't win I'd rather Omen did because they have been fighting for it all round. If both Omen and Asc both avoided war from the start, CT would be so far behind it wouldn't even be funny.