View Single Post
Unread 14 Mar 2009, 03:05   #466
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice
Re: An open message to Planetarion

JBG, i'll conced your point about cath, i usually play zik, but as this was the 'last round' i figured i'd try something else.

well spoken bud, im not a big fan of this 'if it aint zero loss we dont land it' either. It amazes me how many fleets recall, when put into context, the land could be valid. I'm not talking hylands (lol) type lands, but more the type u just analaysed, the marginal.

JBG, i score gained from the land itself (-225k value, +325k score). With the roids (+ existing roids) ive been building 50k CO and 10k CR a day since

I'm not sure how to explain in words what I want to say next.

If sum1 showed me the BREPORT between me and kila at his crib. I'd land it again.

I'm not sure it's within my ability to mathmatically explain why that land worked for me, or why I'd land it again in hindsight. The maths is not a complete story though, and thats why both me and you (and surely others) have been thinking about those marginal lands.
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote