View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2009, 22:53   #453
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: An open message to Planetarion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHeart View Post
Ascendancy roid lead is irrelevant at this point. They took 833 roids off me in the two ticks prior to the server fail, and knocked me down a measly 8 ranks. Ascendancy would need to hold a significant roid lead from now till the end of the round for the roids to mean anything even approaching significant to the outcome of the round. (Though let me add, the 40+ fleets? ASC sent at me to get those 833 roids and knock me down that truly magnificent 8 ranks....was it worth it?) The 5 fleets BS wave having to recall due to the 1 fleet anti BS defense i got off CT made me chuckle...though that does kind of re-emphasize asc's point that CT have got a hella lot more value to play with than asc

Theres 4 allies still competing though, so its doubtful Ascendancy will be in a position to hold onto those roids for any length of time, as the other allies simply wont allow it. Same stands for any alliance which takes a roid lead.

Not sure were the information came from that CT morale is wavering. I have only one thing to say to that. ?

Lokken - I have to disagree 2 trillion percent with your claim that JBG has achieved a 4 horse race situation by means of this thread. The 4 horse race situation was the natural order of things, this thread is irrelevant to the fact. Brace yourself - JBG is NOT a god. Though I do like that little bar stud.
Got to agree with the value stuff, Ascendancy are definitely up against it. But at least if someone wants to play politics they can.

The rest of your post is just designed to start some cheap pissing contest, so it's not worth my time.