View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2013, 22:34   #32
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: A Spore Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuLgAr View Post
Im not straying from the topic in any sense, there are claims here that stagnation is ruining the game and all current mainstream ally's are causing it, this is slander at best and from what I can infer contains not only fallacy but bullshit buzzwords at an unacceptable rate.
No need to get all up tight and abusive. Obviously, what I have said is my/our opinion and you are free to have your own opinion on the matter. However, a little lesson in manners and discussion would be useful for you as you are clearly incapable of respecting other people's opinions if they differ from your own, so here are a few pointers:

1. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and everyone is entitled to have their opinion respected.

2. Discussion is about not only disagreeing with opposing opinions, but also about providing evidence and reasoning as to why you disagree and also the same for why you hold the opinion you do. This should be done in a friendly and respectful manner.

3. Flatly rejecting other people's opinions with nothing but abuse and profanity is not only extremely rude, but also shows a massive degree of arrogance.

4. if you follow the above steps, you will find that not only do people pay more attention to your views, but also that they will not consider you to be an abusive, ignorant trolling fool. It really isn't hard and it is just basic manners.

If you want me to respond to your points and further explain my opinions, I am happy to do so once you start showing some respect to others. When you started posting in this thread I went out of my way to help you understand what I had said and to properly answer your questions, yet all you do in return is disrespect my views. Have a think on that before posting again.