View Single Post
Unread 10 Oct 2008, 11:27   #12
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Basic / Premium account differences - Round 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
i am not sure if i got that right, so we end with galaxies full on payed accounts while other galaxies have only free accounts ???

pls correct me as i hope i am wrong here
Yes, apologies.

At the shuffle, buddy packs are created, then premium accounts are randomly added across the galaxies, then basic accounts are randomly added across the galaxies.
This is what I was trying to describe