View Single Post
Unread 5 Feb 2006, 19:22   #10
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Websites I've stumbled upon

I don't understand the point of going to those places for the sake of it. What do you do, twidle your thumbs long enough to be able to brag about having been there on an online discussion or to walk about with faux appreciation alien to the original intent in the creation of those places? Do you imagine yourself drawing some sort of magical essence from these places that will transform you into a 'cultured' person?

I want to see ancient architecture of Greece and Rome, and see some things in Russia because I'm interested in them, but there's nothing inherently enjoyable about going to all or many of these places for the sake of having been at all these places. Don't imagine yourself a better person than your neighbor because they aren't as 'traveled.'