View Single Post
Unread 18 Jun 2013, 13:43   #71
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Freeze income for planets in cluster 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
I know I will regret this but , what rule did dav break ?
Deliberate attempts to use bugs/exploits through AND/OR other than through the standard pages

Punishment: Multihunters will contact PA Team. Together they will decide what abuse is and what not, and determine possible punishment if needed.

AND

Any other form of cheating or abuse

Punishment: Dependant on seriousness of offence. Decisions will be made by the multihunter team and/or PA Team

Due to the abiguity of these rules they can be interpreted by MH any way they see fit. If they believe Dav is exploiting c200 to gain an advantage then he is breaking that rule. If he really wanted to go on vacation, there is a function ingame that allows your planet to go into vacation.

I think what needs to change is the way vacation operates, so that people can use it at the start of the round and not be significantly behind if they choose to come out at the end.