View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2007, 03:07   #14
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: A plea to hc & members of all alliances

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I feel this is a rather lame claim. Most BC's look around a lot
I respectfully disagree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
unfortunally the universe is so small that some doublebookings etc is unavoidable.
This is true. All the more reason for alliances to use alternative selection criteria though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
As I said, this is mostly because alliances do not war each other anymore but completely resort to galaxy raids. If the game would give more incentive for specific targetting of alliances, those multi bookings would happen far less.
QFT
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote