View Single Post
Unread 7 Jan 2015, 09:06   #177
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Isils round 60 stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
I just can't even begin to parse you Kaiba. Just because no one builds it doesn't mean that people wont have anti De. There are enough De in mixed races to warrent building them. Besides any of the Fr/De targeting ships(defender/banshee/roach/guardian/Wyvern/dealers) will be build by just about every planet anyway since they cover Fr which is the 2nd best fleet in these stats only behind Xan fi.

IsilX Yes we won't have a round of less than 10% etd but we will have a round of less than 10% zik, and in my opinion that's one in the same. As a stats maker your job is to make a set of stats that allows for all options to be playable and you are outright saying that Zik De is bad and are unwilling to fix it. That's worse than me. When I made my sets of stats all ships had a point behind them at present the 3 zik De's serve no purpose into the stats except to never be build.
Please be less moronic.

You and others have stated no one will be attacking with DE. That's fine I get that. What I'm saying is therefore you can take a punt as a Zik DE planet and just build DE ships covering you against the other 5 classes. You may not blow them out the water or even strike first but when you have 100% of your value in 1 class you become so hard to roid without the attacker taking significant losses. You could play purely def and init roids as a Corp planet and have a very easy round with a good ranking.

I would like to see a Zik/Ter DE gal which just sits on its roids both spamming a 3 ship build. The volume of attackers needed to land each wave would just make it a very non effiecent raid target.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote