View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2006, 15:56   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Your Life Update Thread: III

I've got no money, no job, no prospects, my social life, feeble syphilitic runt of that litter that it is, is rapidly being pissed away, and I might even have to semi-involuntarily leave the country to take part in aid work in Africa or, alternatively, to live in a barrel a la Diogenes, preferably on Mount Athos. (No women, y'see.)

The arse has fallen out of my existence and I'm open to suggestion.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote