Thread: I need a suit
View Single Post
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 00:47   #35
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I need a suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
let's be honest.

this whole thread is going to be full of nonsense isn't it.

the point is, shoes??? you have them. shirts???? you have them.

you need a suit. a single breasted jacket and matching trousers. the key is to identify what you need then determine how much you can spend on what you need.
I have shoes - but not smart shoes, i've been wearing Kickers style shoes for years.
I have no white shirts either. Blue and grey, yes but no white ones.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote