Thread: I need a suit
View Single Post
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 00:19   #32
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I need a suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Ok, I've managed so far in my life without a suit, i've survived with shirt and tie, or borrowing of a friend.
But now i realised i really should get one seeing as i finish uni this year.

I don't want to spend too much money as I'm not sure how often i'm gonna wear it and i'm a poor student type still.

So, I need: Jacket, Shirt, Trousers, Shoes.
Where is a good place to get them from?
How much will it cost me?
How long will it last me?

Thanks guys.

let's be honest.

this whole thread is going to be full of nonsense isn't it.

the point is, shoes??? you have them. shirts???? you have them.

you need a suit. a single breasted jacket and matching trousers. the key is to identify what you need then determine how much you can spend on what you need.