View Single Post
Unread 6 Apr 2007, 17:05   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Best Sci-Fi Movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rop1964
my top 5 movies in sci-fy would be :

1) War of the world (1967+) not the new one.. by orson wells
I'm terribly confused. Orson Welles didn't make a WotW film, he made a radio play version. In 1938. Although there was an earlier film version than the Spielberg. But that was made in 1953.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
this thread makes me want to see 12 monkeys.
It's one of the few wonderfully consistent and thought through time travel films. The first time you watch it, chances are you'll think it's mediocre, but if you watch it more your opinion of it will rise ineffably every time.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote