View Single Post
Unread 11 Apr 2019, 15:38   #44
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: Round 81 Drama thread

idiots idiots idiots

Gm laughable comment even questioning if Ult would be ahead if they still had random gal raids on them.

The facts are this:

1) Activity among memberbase

Ult has the most active main tag in the game. Of the 60 active planets in the Ult main tag I would say 30 of them are the most active planets in the Universe. Let me elaborate. Take CT. they probably have 2 planets of their 60 that would fit into the top 40 planets in Ult (ranked by activity alone)

2) Actual DCs /BCs (HCs)

Ult have the most active no lifing command in the universe (BY FAR)

of the 3 main HC 2 of them are perm disabled and literally live to play this game so they're online around the clock, sometimes for 20 hours aday and they literally eat their diets in tune with PAin time clocks. The other one has a nightshift security job at a large supermarket and can DC all night.

3) Member discipline

There is very little emo in Ult. I expect some with the new lot of PA emos that got brought in but other then that you won't see much Emotion from the Ult playerbase. They know how to follow instructions and they do as theyre told. A lot of low IQ players try and use their own mind all too often, especially when getting bashed ingame and losing roids....

4) Spys - Intelligence

They have been around for a long time and for many many years they've been able to gain intel - Attack page intel and Fleet view intel from almost all alliances...

5) Honest Politics

They have always afaik stuck to their deals and done straight pols. With the lowlife lowIQ HC in most other alliances it's no ****ing wonder people want to NAP / Ally & work with Ult !!!

That pretty much sums up why Ultores are the best tag in the game. It is all pretty normal stuff and people really should be aware of all the above.

If you want to compete with Ult, outgun them and hit them harder then you hit anyone else. It is that simple.. (but referring to my points - with such low IQ HCs it's very hard to organise and make happen haha

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote