View Single Post
Unread 9 Dec 2006, 16:03   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I see you're still alive...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
I'm doing just fine Leshy, thanks. I hope everything is well on your side of the interweb too.
I just cancelled my WoW subscription for the sake of getting a real life. Bearing the disappointment for one and a half years of not having a night elf girlfriend was just too much.
So, instead I'm planning on becoming a fleet commander once more. Atleast that's a feasible goal.
Hey, those are both pretty noble goals!

I'd cancel my WoW subscription, but the expansion is just around the corner and looks like heaps of fun, so I'll continue playing and take on the extra burden of not having a Blood Elf girlfriend as well. Good to see you're still alive and doing well, however